Episode 10 of the BeBizzy Break Podcast features some commentary on :
- Why do you still have your Note 7? Samsung has stopped the sale and replacement, so turn it in!
- Verizon promised to push Google Pixel updates at the same time as unlocked phones.
- Verizon is also asking for a $1B decrease on the offer to buy Yahoo! due to some information regarding Yahoo!’s screening account information for intelligence informaton, and the 2014 data breach that affected around 500 Million subscribers.
- Twitter is being shopped around… still. Why hasn’t Google just written a check yet?
- And if you’re going to “friend” me on LinkedIn, at least wait more than an hour to try and sell me something.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher Radio, and PocketCasts!