Host : Marv Dorner, BeBizzy Consulting
Today on the BeBizzy Break Podcast we talk about why you would want to have a landing page or niche website for your product or services instead of just putting them as an additional page on your current website.
Some of the things to consider are :
- Really sit down and brainstorm if your product is a niche, or a broader product.
- What keywords should you be targeting with your website and marketing
- Find an appropriate domain name, and this doesn’t always have to be your main corporate name, it can be specialized or customized to make it more noticeable.
- Same goes with your logo, if you can customize your current logo to handle this specialized part of your business, do so. Or create a new one. Or just use your main logo.
- Develop your strategies for marketing using both traditional and digital marketing. Does the imagery and content match the domain name? Is it attracting the proper demographic? Is it targeted?
- Think about if this is a long term or short run.
If you have more questions about niche websites, landing pages, or a full website, I would be happy to sit down and discuss with you! Contact BeBizzy Consulting at 701.214.6271, on Twitter @BeBizzy, or our website, BeBizzy.com.
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!