Focussing on using technology to be better at running your small business, or at being inside a larger business.
Ready To Start Podcasting?
BeBizzy Consulting has been recording, editing and posting podcast for several years. So if you’re ready to get started and not sure how to do it, let BeBizzy Consulting help you.
From selecting the best equipment, to some ideas on topics, to some ideas on where and how to host and distribute your show, we can help.
And need to find some inspiration on our favorite podcasts on a variety of subjects, check out our recommended podcasts.
Podcast Gear Recommended by BeBizzy
- DTNS : Daily Tech News Show – Hosted by Tom Merrit and joined by Sarah Lane and others, the daily tech news are discussed in about a half hour.
- Business Wars – A series podcast where two business giants are discussed while they fight over market share and the business landscape.
- The Gary Vee Experience – Business badboy and swearing specialist, Gary Vaynerchuck, talks about business, social media, and maybe some sports.
- Remarkable People – Hosted by Guy Kawasaki, remarkable people in a variety of walks of life are interviewed and share their knowledge and experience.
- The Joe Rogan Experience – Very possibly the most popular podcast right now, comedian Joe Rogan hosts a HUGE variety of guest ranging from politics, to news, to entertainers, to regular people.
- The No Agenda Pocast – Hosted by the “Podfather” and former MTV VJ, Adam Currey and John C. Dvorak. Deconstrution of news and information with a touch of conspiracy thinking.
- Quick Snaps – Comedy football talk with comedian Costaki Economoplis and comedy producer Aaron Hodges.
- The WTF Podcast – Hosted by actor and comedian Mark Maron. This pioneering podcast features mostly celebrities, but also brings in politicians, newsmakers and others.