The Pixel 2 XL is the anxously awaited android smartphone from Google. It runs a stock version of Android O(reo), and is loaded with a lot of great features.
Here’s the specs
- Operating System : Android 8.0
- Cameras : 12.2MP Read – 8PM Front
- Processors : Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835
- Display : P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440×2880 pixels (18:9 ratio), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory & Storage : RAM-4GB Storage 64GB & 128GB
- Dimensions : 6.2×3.0″
- Colors : Black, White, Blue
- Batter : 3520 mAh
- Sensors : Active Edge squeeze technology
- Ports : USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- No headphone jack
- No expandable memory slot
- Materials – Aluminum unibody – Water and dust resistant
There have been discussions of screen burn-in, a bluish tint and a few other things.
- Screen burn-in article from USA Today
- Bluish tint on screens from Android Police
- According to TNW, Google plans on releasing a software update soon, and also extending the warranty.
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!