Happy Week After Thanksgiving, everyone.
Hope you had a wonderful long weekend, or OK short weekend if you were working.
Episode 19 – Twitter Suspensions, 9.4 Billion in Mobile Profit, and Milebug
- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, got his Twitter account suspended by accident last week. I’ve had this as well. What can you do once this happens?
- Smartphone PROFIT for the 3rd quarter was $9.4 BILLION globally. Out of that, Apple gobbled up 91% of that profit.
- Microsoft continues to attempt to make it OK for the LinkedIn purchase with the EU. Now opening Outlook to 3rd party app developers in regards to LinkedIn info
- Real News – What is real news? Can you actually build something to filter out “semi-real” news? How does this affect advertising?
- Milebug – Awesome Android and iOS app to track mileage and other expenses. I’ve been using it for years and highly recommend it.
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!