Happy Monday, everyone! Just a quick podcast today as I’m heading out of town for a client meeting.
Episode 18 – Closing the Datamarket, Get AMP’d & Facebook Reporting Errors
- Google has announced last week that while it likes mobile sites to be build with AMP (accelerated mobile page) in mind, it will still show desktop site results above AMP sites, even in mobile searches.
- Takeaway might be to put AMP design on the back burner and focus on responsive right now.
- Microsoft Azure Datamarket is closing March 31, 2017.
- Start looking for alternatives now to avoid the rush
- Facebook acknowledged it found reporting issues in video views and more back in September and it has adjusted numbers accordingly.
- The company has promised to bring in more 3rd party data reviews to ensure the accuracy of information.
That’s it for today!
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!